Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pics from the Palace




Post-Palace Schnitzel!!!



















In the front courtyard.















Susan and I in front; Neptune and his party in the back.











Susan and I at the top of the climb.




My loyal subjects! Hearken thine ears unto my voice. I do address thee in this, thy country.

Let it be known that thou art to recognize only one football in thy land and that shall be..... Football American-Style!!!!

(And the Rangers shall rule over thee for ever!)










Susan from the top of the hill overlooking Schonbrunn Palace. In the background; the skyline of Vienna











Me, from the balcony of the palace. The pic of Susan was taken from the structure in the background. Yes, I walked up that incline.
















No comments:

Post a Comment